49 year-old asphalt worker, father of two children and one grandchild sustained brain injury when intoxicated tractor-trailer driver ran red light and caused horrible T-bone wreck at major intersection.
37 year-old salesman, father of two infants killed when a tired and poorly trained tractor-trailer driver fell asleep and caused head-on collision.
Wife sustained second and third degree burns over 30% of body, extensive treatment and rehabilitation, and suffered severe mental and emotional distress.
Elderly man standing in road trying to help an injured person, suffered serious injuries and infections after tractor-trailer driver knocked down traffic light cables and dragged the elderly man down the road with cables hanging on truck.
Young mother’s car struck by truck after her car stuck in large pothole where two road paving companies working on road.
Improperly stacked marble slab fell on mother of two children resulting in severe leg fractures and multiple surgeries.
Dump truck hits car driven by retired couple on their way to Dollywood from Florida for vacation. Suffered scrapes and bruises and total medical expenses of less than $2,000.
- Consultant on estate dispute involving children and stepmother and over $100 million, Michigan
- Consultant on multi-million dollar case involving rape and inadequate security at hotel, Florida
- Consultant on million dollar settlement against owners of large office building where worker drowned in decorative fountain and pond, Georgia
- Secured $1 million dollars for girlfriend of deceased where the will became missing after boyfriend’s death, Georgia
- Secured several hundred thousand dollars and patent in partnership dispute and dissolution, Georgia
- Secured write-off of $300,000 in attorneys’ fees for corporate client over dispute with its lawyers, Georgia
- Negotiated sale of artist’s painting and rights to entertainer “Prince” used on Prince’s CD album cover, Missouri
- Served as child advocate attorney supporting prosecutor to secure conviction of child molester, Georgia
- Successfully defended Georgia equipment broker in products liability lawsuit involving wrongful death, California
- Handled or consulted in estate litigation cases in Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Mississippi,Virginia, California and Washington, D. C.